International Orders Please Click Here
PROPER PREPARATION IS THE KEY TO A LASTING FINISH!
1. Any dirt, residue, and especially silicone from previous tire dressings must be removed or they may cause flaking and browning of the TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat finish.
2. Spray TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner on the first DRY tire and allow it to set for 60 seconds. Wet tire brush (not the tire) with hose and scrub tires especially around raised letters and grooves. Scrub in the direction of grooves, then 90 degrees to them. Rinse brush thoroughly after each scrubbing with direct stream of water from hose. Do one tire at a time.
3. REPEAT this process a second time, or as needed, UNTIL SUDS APPEAR WHITE. The white suds indicate the tire is clean. This ensures that the tires are properly prepared for the TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat finish. Remember, the Tire Clearcoat will stick to rubber, but it will not stick to silicone. That’s why this initial cleaning process is so important. Investing extra time cleaning will yield excellent results.
4. The tire should have a dull black look when properly cleaned. Get white lettering and whitewall as clean and white as you can before applying the clearcoat finish. The clearcoat will lock in the color.
5. Use this cleaner for initial cleaning only. Once the TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat is applied clean tires with the same solution you wash your car with.